Monday, March 1, 2010


first of march, twenty ten .
1/3/2010.
Monday.

omg!
two months have past in the new year and it felt like two days,
the three month break from high school for me is apparently coming to an end .
results for spm will be out in the next two to three weeks i suppose.
which means,
i have only two to three weeks left to slack all day and do nothing .
after which i have to start college already.
its really fun having such a long break from doing anything important .
i get to ,
watch tv, go online, go hang out with friends , sports,
anything and everything that i like to do .
although boredom does visit when im home alone ,
but i think i would rather be bored then be so hecticly doing everything everyday .
so i guess my honeymoon will be coming to an end .
goodluck to me in the coming months of 2010.
and to you all too =)







keep my fingers crossed on what will happen to my results =x



1:58 PM
will you? ;

`I give you my heart;

Speak you mind, dont hold back!

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.


My Love
-Whereever you are, i hope you will come to me.-
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
-Edwin
-Young
-Dude

Links
Zhiwey.
Kentwoh.
Alyssa.
Chinkhen.
Joeey.
Xinmei.
Wanting.
Jinghui.
Jeewei.
Felicia.
Wanqien.



Disclaimer`
Whether you like what im saying or not, its what i will be saying. although i will try to minimise any hurtful remarks, there may still be occasional mistakes. if you cant take it, please do all of us a favour and exit =) but, i hope you guys will enjoy it, thanks for visiting =)


Count Up`



Now playing`


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com