Friday, January 29, 2010


Hanoi, Vietnam .

a recent trip to Hanoi,
adds an additional country visited to my passport .
expands my knowledge about the world.
allows me see how Vietnamese in the city live their lives.
allows me understand some valuable life lessons .
allows me to improve my maths .
allows me to get away from the burning sun and into a soothing weather .
allows me to expand my wardrobe .
allows me to try the original Vietnamese beef noodles.
allows me on how you can live your life in not so wonderful conditions.
allows me to be on my own and out of touch with my frends
though theres 24hour free Internet service available .
allows me to see how greed takes over the better of a person .
allows me to see that language is vry important .
allows me to be amazed by how they can earn money with vry little modal .
allows me to be jealous that obesity is not a problem for them .
allows me to see how their traffic is so much poorer than ours .
( the ratio of motorcycles to car is about 30 : 1 )



overall,
Hanoi is a nice place for relaxing .
thought the price is not that cheap compared to other third world country .
but its wont be more expensive than Msia too .
the main barrier is language itself.
you wont understand them , they dun understand you .
and that the currency exchange really needs to do maths.
when you are there , beware of pickpockets like any country =)
and be ready to bargain for price !
tips : please set the price before eating any food or u will be charged double =(
be there and experience it for urself =)



2:38 PM
will you? ;

`I give you my heart;

Speak you mind, dont hold back!

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.


My Love
-Whereever you are, i hope you will come to me.-
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
-Edwin
-Young
-Dude

Links
Zhiwey.
Kentwoh.
Alyssa.
Chinkhen.
Joeey.
Xinmei.
Wanting.
Jinghui.
Jeewei.
Felicia.
Wanqien.



Disclaimer`
Whether you like what im saying or not, its what i will be saying. although i will try to minimise any hurtful remarks, there may still be occasional mistakes. if you cant take it, please do all of us a favour and exit =) but, i hope you guys will enjoy it, thanks for visiting =)


Count Up`



Now playing`


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com